Known as the first cruise line to introduce a choice of fine dining experiences, Norwegian Cruise Lines won't disappoint you. All taste buds will appreciate the distinguished international restaurants and scrumptious buffets served.
Their philosophy is "Freestyle Cruising" and holds true with other aspects besides dining. You will be able to do exactly what you wish, when you wish, aboard a luxury resort. The only difference is that this resort floats to different destinations such as the Caribbean, South America, Mediterranean, Norwegian fjords and even the Hawaiian Islands.
Now that the wanderlust has been activated, let's book with Norwegian Cruise Lines and get ready to set sail.
- Before beginning to book with Norwegian Cruise Lines, familiarize yourself with their website. On the left hand side of their home page is drop-down menu labeled "Find a Cruise." Indicate the general area you wish to visit and the time frame of travel and click "Find Results."
- A list displaying all the sailings appears based on your original input. Key in the information requested, such as the exact port you would like to depart from, if anyone traveling will 55 or older, etc.
- Select a specific itinerary and ship; then hit the "Details and Availability" prompt. All the dates for that particular ship and itinerary will now appear based on what you originally selected. The prices shown reflect the cost of the cruise and excludes port charges and taxes. Those will be tallied at the end of your booking. Choose a specific date, hit "Select" and continue to book with Norwegian Cruise Lines.
- The next screen requests filling in the number of passengers, their ages, whether a flight is needed and a promotional code, if applicable. Click "Continue" and move to the "Choose My Category." Each available category is listed with the base price. Choose and continue with the "Category Price" prompt.
- "Choose My Stateroom" has a map showing the location of available staterooms as you finalize to book with Norwegian Cruise Lines. On the right hand side will be the total price, including all applicable charges. Clicking on the total price will allow you to view a detailed breakdown. Decide on the cabin and click "Save and Continue."
- Your selections are calculated and the booking process needs the details of passenger's names, email addresses, citizenship and date of birth. Enter this information and hit "Save and Continue."
- Your final screen requests payment information. Please note if you book with Norwegian Cruise Lines more than 60 days of departure, you will only be charged a deposit for each passenger. If the cruise is set to sail 60 days or less, the full price is due.
- Once your credit card is approved, you will receive a confirmation number and all information will be forwarded via email address with instructions pertaining to your booking and cruise.
Book with Norwegian Cruise Lines, as it is in a class of its own at a very affordable price.