Disney World is a vacation destination that will be enjoyed by kids and adults alike. There are many things you can do in the resort and you will surely have fun. If you have an upcoming anniversary and you want to have a romantic and fun experience, Disney World is the place to be. Here are some of the tips that you can follow if you are going to celebrate your anniversary at Disney World:
- Stay at a Disney World Resort hotel. If you want to make the most out of your Disney World Experience during your anniversary, it is advisable that you stay at one of the Disney World Resort hotels. This will be more convenient for you as you do not need to worry about your transportation to and from Disney World. You will also have added perks when you stay at their hotels, such as transportation, extended hours for the theme park and many more.
- Dining experience. Reserve at least a night of your Disney World vacation to dine in one of their restaurants. You have a lot to choose from. Some of the restaurants are the 50’s Prime Time Café, Artist Point, Biergarten Restaurant, Boma-Flavors of Africa, Bistro de Paris, Coral Reef Restaurant and many more. It will be better if you call in for a reservation so that you are sure to have seats.
- Carriage ride. One romantic thing you can do to celebrate your anniversary is to have a carriage ride. The horse-drawn carriage will take you around the Disney World resort. You will be able to relax and enjoy the scenery of the park in this 25-minute carriage ride.
- Watch Cirque du Soleil. Make the most out of your anniversary celebration by watching a Cirque du Soleil show. The show that is presented exclusively in Walt Disney World is La Nouba. You will surely enjoy this acrobat show with your partner. It is advisable that you call and reserve tickets in advance as Cirque du Soleil shows are often sold out.
- Watch fireworks. After dining at one of Disney World’s restaurants, stroll around the resort and watch some fireworks. This is a great way to end a romantic evening. You can view the schedule of fireworks in the resort by asking for the schedule when you go there or by visiting the official website of Disney World.
- Portrait session. Get some souvenirs of your anniversary. What better way to do this than to get a professional photographer to take your pictures during your anniversary vacation. You can schedule an appointment with the resort’s professional photographer and get your pictures taken in different spots throughout the resort.
These are some of the activities that you can do if you are planning on spending your anniversary at Disney World resort. You can get more ideas on how you can spend your anniversary by going to the official website of Walt Disney World Resort at disneyworld.disney.go.com. You will read about everything you need to know about the resort on the website.