Sandals Regency Sta.Lucia, Sandals Grande in St. Lucia, or Sandals Halcyon Beach: Once you are in any of these three Sandals Resorts in Sta. Lucia in the Lesser Antilles, you might have a difficult time saying goodbye to go back to reality. It's a total paradise where you can enjoy dining, drinking, swimming, trying different water sports, and lazing under the hot sun overlooking a magnificent view that includes volcanic mountains and endless azure seas stretching as far as Martinique.
The question for you to answer is where among these three will be IT for you. Well, here's how to choose:
- What kind of water and out-of-water activities are you looking for? Good heavens, when it comes to amenities, you won't be left wanting. In fact, you might have to stay a year just to enjoy every morsel of a million and one attractions Sandals Sta. Lucia has to offer. Here's a rundown:
- Water skiing
- Wake boarding
- Scuba Diving
- Hydro Biking
- Jeep Safari
- Dolphin/Whale watching
- Banana Boating
- Island Hopping including rain forest tours
- Outdoor Chess
- Resort-organized shopping expeditions
These are just some of the activities to keep you busy during your stay. During evenings, you can choose to sing your heart out at a karaoke place or a piano lounge.
- What accommodations and amenities will meet your expectations? For $3000 to $10,000 one-week stay at any of the Sandals resorts you can swim up to your own room via a private lagoon and that's just one of the many choices you can make. There are nine categories to pick and choose from over 300 suite-style rooms all of which give you a breath-taking view of the ocean. Also available to every guest staying at a suite are the following:
- Private dining patios
- 24/7 Room service
- Concierge service
- Personal butler ($10,000 category)
- 4-poster king-sized bed
- Satellite TV
- Spacious toilet and bath with shower stalls and a sauna tub
- Bar stocked with the best designer and name brand liquors from all over the world.
- When is your travel period? This is one major consideration when choosing a Sandals resort in Sta. Lucia. Why so? It's so that you can make sure it isn't hurricane season over there. Although Sta. Lucia is the least hit when it comes to hurricanes, it still pays off to make sure you book your vacation during great weather. Second, try to find out during your target travel period if it is off season. It will save you from paying more.
- Is there a travel agent that you want to contact to help you choose? It's really hard to decide which Sandals resort to book when you don't have expert travel guides to help you choose. The folks at totemtravel.com can give you the information that you need before you book your vacation. Check the website at totemtravel.com for information and advice that will get you on your way to Sandals Sta. Lucia. It's a reliable site and the advantage that they have over all the others is that the travel specialists have all been to the Sandals and know which one will fit your budget and expectations.
Was it mentioned that there are no kids allowed in any of these Sandals resort? Can you ask for anything more fabulous!?