The Mall of America is also known as the Megamall. Bloomington, Minnesota hosts this shopping mall. The mall has a lot of stores just waiting for you to visit. There are also a lot of activities you can do in the establishment. Some parents may have problems with kids, as they don’t know where to take them. This can be quite frustrating. However, there are some ways to help your kids enjoy the Mall of America. With a few simple tips, you can enjoy the Megamall with your kids.
Here are a few simple tips on how to enjoy the Mall of America with Kids:
- Give your kids a treat. When you are inside the mall, try giving your kids a treat by buying them their favorite ice cream. Candies and sweets are also popular choices for kids in the mall. Even something as simple as eating at your kids’ favorite restaurant located in the Megamall can help them enjoy their visit to the establishment. This way, they can attach positive memories to the place, making your next visit more enjoyable.
- Take your kid to the Nickelodeon Universe. All kids love cartoons. In the Mall of America, they have a cartoon-inspired indoor theme park. There are a lot of rides and attractions in the Nickelodeon Universe, everything from roller coasters to bump cars. It is home to cartoon-inspired roller coasters. Kids will love the Avatar Airbender roller coaster and SpongeBob SquarePants Rock Bottom Plunge.
- Have your kids take a look at various underwater creatures. The Mall of America is home to the Underwater Adventures Aquarium. It is a curved tunnel over three hundred feet long. It showcases different sea creatures such as sharks, stingrays and turtles. They have more than 4500 sea creatures in total. The underwater aquarium goes down more than fourteen feet underwater. This can be a great fun yet educational way for your kids to enjoy the Mall of America. You can also try having your kids write down the animals they find interesting, just to make it more educational.
- Remember, all kids love Lego! So why not let your kids visit the popular Legoland? The store is four stories high, filled with various Lego sculptures. You and your kids can even go to a Legoland tour. Your kids will enjoy seeing popular cartoons turned into Lego.
- If you are having a vacation in the area, make sure that you plan your accommodations well. Remember, kids need to rest. If they don’t get enough sleep, they can get cranky and not enjoy the visit to the mall. Make sure everyone gets a good night’s sleep so they are charged for the day ahead.
Everyone can enjoy the Mall of America – even if you have kids! There are a lot of kid activities all around the Megamall that your children will surely enjoy. These simple tips will have your kids looking forward to your next visit.