The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas is known for REHAB. It is a pool party held every Sunday at the hotel premises located at 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Rehab Sunday is the best in Las Vegas. Rehab boasts of its ultimate outdoor pool parties attended by rock stars, celebrities, VIP hotel guests, and the rich and famous, and is hosted by well known DJs. Some weekend visitors just come to relax, rejuvenate or simply listen to great music. The Hard Rock pool that is surrounded by cabanas, restaurants and the mountains comes alive with a club party experience you will never forget.
To visit the REHAB, you can take the following routes:
- If you are coming from the McCarran International Airport, the easiest route is to head North taking Paradise Rd, then take S Swenson St, when you reach E Harmon Ave., turn left, then turn right upon reaching Paradise Road.
- Since Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is at the corner of Paradise Rd and Harmon Ave, if you are coming from the Strip, its 2 blocks on the East. From Planet Hollywood, if you take Harmon Ave from the South, move 2 blocks towards the East and you will find the hotel on the left side.
To gain entry to the REHAB:
- Reserve and purchase a Cabana available for a group of at least 8 people. You can have a place to relax before going in the pool to join the party crowd.
- Book and rent a room at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, since the entrance free to the Rehab for hotel guests is free.
- Surf online for sites that arrange for line passes, online reservations and bookings.
The Hard Rock pool area has cool palm tress and white sand that gives guests a real beach feeling in the desert. It has a pool complex with a gentle current that flows along the pool area. There are daybeds around the poolside where guests may unwind, lounge around, or listen to rock, jungle beats, or hip-hop music. Guests can take advantage of the Rock Spa massages offered, the Pink Taco’s Mexican grilled dishes and an array of extensive drink concoctions served. The Rehab uses two pools with a center bar submerged and gambling tables available at the poolside.
The Rehab pool party begins at 10:30 am and lasts until around 8:00 pm on Sundays. A resident DJ plays a mix of various types of music but oftentimes, Rehab has known guest DJs that play the best party dance music for the party goers to enjoy.
Cover charge for men is at $30. Women from out-of-state pay a $20 fee, while local ladies pay only $15. Hotel guests’ entrance fees are free and you are entitled to bring in four more guests.
If you are interested in more details regarding VIP offers and regular events you can visit the REHAB official website at: www.rehablv.com
Place online reservations and inquire about REHAB activities.
Or try VIPnVegas. To book for guaranteed entry and advance cabana reservations.