Dubai is renowned all over the world for its humongous and sometimes irregularly-shaped shopping malls, which provide the ultimate shopping experience. Its beaches are also popular. Dubai hotels are also gaining recognition as tourist magnets, as most of them provide an unforgettable hotel experience. There are so many to choose from, you could get confused.
- You might want to stay at the impressive and stately Atlantis resort, which is located in Palm Jumeirah. Palm Jumeirah is a man-made island off the beach from Dubai. The resort boasts of a hotel with 1,373 guest's rooms and 166 suites. You'll have a grand time with the many activities being offered by the resort. You can choose a room that has a view of either the Arabian Gulf or Palm Jumeirah. What's more, you can even choose The Lost Chambers Suite, and you will be living in the ocean, as floor-to-floor windows open up into the Ambassador Lagoon. You can sleep as the fish and other marine animals glide around your room. Live your fantasy of living under the sea.
- The Dubai Marine Beach Resort&Spa is also an excellent alternative. This independent 5-star hotel has fabulous international restaurants and efficient business facilities. The Bab Al-Shams Hotel & Resorts, meanwhile, is located just 45 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport. It has 115 deluxe rooms, which include 10 suites. You can relax at its Satori spa, with its outdoor and indoor treatment rooms, or take a dip at the pool, which has a beautiful view of the desert and the sunset.
- If your purpose in going to Dubai were to transact business, it would be best if you stay at the InterContinental Dubai, which is located in the center of Dubai's business district. It is a 5 star hotel, with 287 luxurious rooms having a beautiful view of the Dubai Creek. It is 4.3 miles away from the airport.
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel is located in the heart of Dubai and is situated right across the Dubai International Convention Centre, so if you were going to attend a seminar at the convention center, it would be best to stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel. The Holiday Inn Dubai Downtown is also located in the central district of Dubai, giving you easy access to the numerous shopping areas in Dubai. It has 139 rooms.
- Meanwhile, if you're on the lookout for 3 star Dubai hotels, you could check the Mayfair Hotel, which is surrounded by the Wonderland Amusement Park, the Al Ghurair Shopping Mall and Old Harbour. The Dubai Palm Hotel is also recommended. It has 99 lavish and spacious luxury rooms.
If you're looking for Dubai hotels and resorts near the airport, you can visit the Dubai International Airport Hotel Service. The site will give you information on various Dubai hotels, particularly on how far they are from the airport and if they have free airport shuttles.
Dubai is indeed a dream destination. Visit this small but rich country near the Arabian Sea and indulge in the exciting things it has to offer. Stay at the beautiful Dubai hotels and be pampered to your heart's content.