Travel converters are useful tools to have, especially if you are always travelling to different countries. Travel converters are devices that allow you to plug your gadgets in anywhere in the world by converting to International power standards. A power converter can also be called the PSU or the power supply unit. This device works by regulating the electrical current of the gadget for it to work properly with the outlet.
Here are some models of travel converters for international power:
- iGo Everywhere 85 70-Watt Combo AC/DC Universal Power Adapter with Dual Charging Device. This travel converter is used for mobile phones. You can use the device to charge your mobile phone from any power source. You can also use this device for charging your mp3 player. This electricity converter comes with 2 power cords, a retractable cable and a carrying case. This whole set can be purchased for $46.46.
- Power Line 0900-27 Global Power Travel Kit. This gadget converts US electricity to international electricity. This travel kit can be used for your hair dryer, your mobile phone, laptop, electric shaver and mp3 players. The kit comes with five travel adapter plugs for Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. This travel converter can be purchased for $15.68
- All-In-One Travel Power Plug Adapter for US, UK, EU and AU. This power adapter fits the power socket for most countries. Connecting 2 or more plugs to the adapter is not advisable. The gadget is not capable of converting the voltage of the gadget. Instead, it changes the outlets to be compatible with different international plugs. This device comes with a safety shutter and a power indicator light. You can purchase this product for $4.98.
- Universal World Wide Travel Charger Adapter Plug. This universal plug is not capable of converting the electrical output, it only converts the power outlet. This tool can be used for gaming consoles, mobile charging, hair dryers, MP3 players and more. This device is safe to use in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa and over 150 more countries. You can purchase this adapter for $4.65.
- Conair Travel Smart TS2000 Power Converter. This device converts 220 volts of electricity to 110 volts. You can also choose if you are going to use the 110 volts high or the 110 volts low. The 110 volts high is used for hair dryers, irons and laptops. The 110 volts low is for electric shavers and charging of batteries. This power converter can be bought for $27.88.
These are some of the models of travel converters for International power. When you travel, make sure that you have one of these devices so that you do not need to worry about looking for an adapter or a converter. These devices are all created for frequent travelers, so you can easily put them in your suitcase without worrying about the size. Before plugging in your gadgets, make sure that you are using the correct socket or converter so that you won't do any damage to your gadget.