Bruschetta is a delicious recipe which is perfect for hot summer days, which is why it's favored by restaurants all over the world.
To make bruschetta:
- 1 French loaf
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 tomatoes (chopped)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tbs chopped basil
- ¼ tbs chopped Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Slice bread into miniature rounds.
- Bake in oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix garlic, tomatoes, basil, and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture over baked bread.
- Drizzle with olive oil before serving.