- 1 cup all-purpose flour and more for rolling
- 1 ½ tbs matcha green tea powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup or 1 stick butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
Preheat oven to 325 F degrees.
- Sift flour, tea, and salt into a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Slowly add flour mixture and continue mixing until dough forms.
- Place dough on a floured surface and roll to about ¼" thick.
- With a cookie cutter, cut shapes out. Gather remaining dough and repeat the rolling process until enough shapes are formed.
- Place shortbread shapes about ½ inch apart on cookie sheet, and bake for about 10 to 16 minutes (depending on the size of your cookies).