You may have tried many salad recipes out there, but there's nothing quite like a homemade chicken salad. This is an excellent recipe worth trying. Here's how to make chicken salad.
Gather the ingredients for this easy recipe:
- 2 slices chicken breast (cooked)
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 3 celery stalks (diced)
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- Coarse black pepper
- Sea salt
Here are the directions for this recipe:
- Tear cooked chicken into thin strips.
- Mix chicken, onion, celery, and Miracle Whip in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over toasted white bread.
Now that you know how to make a simple chicken salad recipe, feel free to use it at all sorts of events. You can dress it up by using croissants instead of white bread. Or cut the chicken salad sandwiches into smaller appetizer-sized treats.