- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat until well mixed.
- Slowly add flour into the mixing bowl and continue mixing until dough forms.
- Fill cookie press with dough, and fit the press with desired disk.
- Press dough out onto ungreased cookie sheets leaving them 1" apart.
- Bake one sheet at a time for about 10 minutes or until just set.
Add to dictionary