A cookie press can be used for a variety of things other than cookies. These pretty goat cheese crackers make great hors d'oeuvres for entertaining. Be creative and garnish them however you please.
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 log (8 oz) fresh goat cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp garlic powderground
- cracked pepper
- 20 table water crackersparsley
- crackersparsley for garnish
- In a food processor, puree sun dried tomatoes.
- Add goat cheese, fresh basil, and garlic powder.
- Pulse until just mixed, then season with pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and chill for about an hour.
- Fill cookie press with cheese mixture, and fit press with desired disk.
- Carefully press cheese onto crackers, and garnish individually with parsley.
Add to dictionarydoeuvres
Add to dictionarypowder ground
Add to dictionarycrackers parsley
Add to dictionary